What can I eat on Keto?
- What can I eat on Keto?
First and foremost, you have to remember, the goal is to kill the poison known as sugar. We are also killing gluten, while it's not proven the gluten is the total enemy, it is proven that the way the United States produces it in it's products is. Breads, Wheat all contain a dangerous element called glyphosphate in them. This is caused by this country's use of GMO products on our wheat productions. Heavy use of herbacides, fungacides and pesticides are causing this problem and creating some serious health and gastro diseases manifest when consumed.
What can't I eat:
- Pasta
- Rice
- Bread(s)
- Most fruits, some in moderation, like blueberries, watermelon.
- Sugars
- Sweeteners or "low carb" products containing (Sucralose, Maltodexterin, Aspertame, Wheat Gluten)
What CAN I eat:
- Fish
- Meats including bacon.
- Vegetables, especially cruciferous types like Kale, Spinach are highly recommended.
Comments
Post a Comment